Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jake & Lisa's Epic PA Adventure!


Even though it's been 2 weeks, I'm still flying high from mine and Jake's Mother/Son trip to PA!  I will do my best to recount the short but BUSY trip, with the help of photos :-).

We left at 3:30AM on Friday morning, 10/11, after attending Delaney's last football game Thursday night and going to bed around 10:00PM
A few hours later, we were in TN and feeling pretty good!



Pre-game festivities with Suzie, Taylor, Dad & Mom (and a Paul photobomb!)
Took a moment to learn how to take panorama shots with my phone's camera :-).


WE ARE....


PENN STATE!!!!!













PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!





































So, I never got around to writing any more about the trip (maybe someday), but I did, at least, want to upload the video link from the Penn State-Michigan, quadruple overtime WIN...

Penn State vs. Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment